John E. Lansche, Jr.
John practices in business transactions and concentrates his practice in commercial real estate development, commercial real estate leasing, marina development and commercial lending. He advises developers, investors, lenders, buyers and sellers with regard to financing, leasing, land use and development, conservation easements, construction, real estate title insurance, and all aspects of structuring commercial loan and business transactions. John enjoyed similar practices with large firms headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina and Columbia, South Carolina before co-founding Graybill & Lansche.
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- Hampden-Sydney College, B.A., cum laude with Honors in Psychology
- University of South Carolina, Moore School of Business, M.H.R.
- University of South Carolina, School of Law, J.D.
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Leadership Columbia, Class of 2007
- Hampton Trace Homeowners Association, President
- Eastminster Presbyterian Church, Member